The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation together with the Non-profit Partnership “Russian Mining Operators” will host the First International Exhibition forum “GORPROMEXPO-2018” in the Gostiny Dvor exhibition and convention center (Moscow, Ilyinka Street 4) on April 11-14. The exhibition is expected to become an effective presentation of the scientific, technical, industrial and innovation potential of the mining industries of the regions, the successful conduct of business negotiations and the signing of mutually beneficial agreements.
The course and results of GORPROMEXPO-2018 will receive extensive Russian and foreign media coverage.
Exhibition expositions will attract more than 200 Russian and foreign mining enterprises, as well as specialized research, credit and financial and trade organizations. Exhibition business program will be presented by a number of congresses and conferences on important issues of the mineral and raw materials complex.
The main event of the Exhibition will be the National Mining Forum. A direct representative dialogue between business, science and the authorities will produce agreed solutions to the problems of functioning and development of Russian mining sector. Special emphasis will be placed on expanding measures of state support for Russian exporters and regional industrial and raw material clusters, involving defense industry enterprises in import substitution and production diversification programs, and accelerating technological modernization of mineral and raw materials enterprises.
- Demonstration of state support for the Russian producer and improvement of public-private partnership focused on development of the domestic minerals sector and the promotion of Russian exporters in the international market.
- Direct contact of producers and providers of mining machines and equipment with the specialists of mining companies, mining and processing integrated plants and wholesalers.
- Presentation of advances in both basic and applied science in mining field, potential of the development of domestic mining industry, based on enterprise diversification of defense industry of Russia.
- Holding of National mining forum is intended to enhance the efficiency and the competitiveness of the Russian minerals sector.
- Expoforum provides the direct interaction of CEOs and Managers of mining business and the executive authorities of the Russian Federation.